Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
idley posted 16 points, five rebounds and three bloc
SANDY, Utah -- A feral second-half attack led to an improbable comeback for the Vancouver Whitecaps. Cheap Jordan 12 Ireland . The Whitecaps scored two goals in the final eight minutes to steal a 2-2 tie at Real Salt Lake on Saturday night. Nicolas Mezquidas first career goal in the 86th minute cut the deficit in half and set the stage for fellow Uruguaian Sebastian Fernandez, who scored in the fourth minute of stoppage time to stun the home crowd and earn the result. Real Salt Lake (3-0-5), the leagues remaining unbeaten team, jumped ahead 2-0 in the games first nine minutes on goals by Joao Plata and Alvaro Saborio. But the Whitecaps (2-2-4) again showed some second-half magic. "Its a get out of jail card, I believe," Vancouver coach Carl Robinson said. "We were 2-0 down and dug ourselves a hole, but we learned from that. Weve shown if we go behind, the games not over." Fernandezs shot from about 40 yards out beat goalkeeper Nick Rimando in the lower right corner of the net. It was a dramatic capper to an unlikely turn of events that began moments earlier when Saborio held possession. The Salt Lake forward dribbled in space near midfield, in what appeared to be the start to an offensive rush that would, if nothing else, run out the games final seconds. But Vancouver defender Steven Beitashour tackled the ball away and to the foot of Fernandez, who scored his second goal of the season. "I got the ball and knew it was going to be one of the last plays of the game," Fernandez said through an interpreter. "I got it, hit it, and it went in." Said Beitashour: "I was on the floor when I saw Seba take it, and hes got a rocket. I think everyone behind him was yelling Shoot! Shoot! I had a good angle from the floor, and that ball moved on (Rimando)." Vancouver, which earned a point for the first time in four games, was stunned by the early deficit and "played fearful" in the first half, according to Robinson. After the break, the Whitecaps sent wave after wave at Rimando, and looked to be a different squad. Robinson went to his bench to provide a spark, sending Fernandez and Mezquida each in shortly after halftime. Vancouvers challenge now comes in finding consistency throughout a full 90 minutes -- a task Robinson acknowledged after the game. "Its a challenge when youve got a group of young players, which is what I have," Robinson said. "They played with fear in the first half. I dont want them to play with fear. I put demands on players because I know how good they can be, but theyve got to start believing. Were touching the surface at the moment." Air Jordan 12 Discount . The Jays responded to the three-spot Detroit placed on Casey Janssen the evening before with an attack on the Tigers Achilles Heel, its bullpen, tying the game in the ninth and winning the game in the 10th. The result absolved Marcus Stroman, brilliant once again, of a tough luck loss while at the same time robbing Max Scherzer, brilliant once again, of a deserved win. Air Jordan 12 Ireland . - The Clippers have signed guard Dahntay Jones to a second 10-day contract. http://www.airjordan12ireland.com/ . Top-seeded Djokovic, who is making only his second appearance this year after reaching the quarterfinals of the Australian Open, was a 6-3, 6-3 winner over 54th-ranked Istomin of Uzbekistan. "It wasnt as easy as the scoreline indicates," said Djokovic, who has won in Dubai on four occasions.Austin, TX - Myles Turner had 25 points and 10 rebounds as No. 7 Texas routed St. Francis-PA 78-46 on Tuesday night. The heralded freshman Turner was 11-of-12 from the field. Cameron Ridley posted 16 points, five rebounds and three blocks, while Kendal Yancy tallied 12 points and six boards for the Longhorns (5-0), who are 5-0 for the first time since 2009. Texas played its second game without talented point guard Isaiah Taylor. He is expected to miss 4-to-6 weeeks after suffering a broken wrist in Texas semifinal win over Iowa in the 2K Classic last week. Air Jordan Retro 12 Wholesale. Malik Harmon netted 15 points to lead the NECs Red Flash (2-3). Texas was up 36-23 at halftime and led by as many as 32 in the second half en route to the easy win. Game Notes Texas shot 57.1 percent (32-of-56) from the floor, while the Red Flash finished 31 percent (18-of-58) from the field ... Texas outrebounded St. Francis-PA 43-21. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Ara
Cevapla

Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
  ging 13 points and 8.5 rebounds, both zhanjiao1212 0 124 23-01-2019, Saat: 06:00
Son Yorum: zhanjiao1212
  nts off the bench, while Andre Drummond gave 15 points and five blocked sh zhanjiao1212 0 114 23-01-2019, Saat: 05:58
Son Yorum: zhanjiao1212

Hızlı Menü:

Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi