Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
KANSAS CITY, Mo. [url=http://www.realmadridfcprohop.us/Keylor-Navas-Real-Madrid-Jerse
KANSAS CITY, Mo. Keylor Navas Real Madrid Jersey . -- Phil Hughes ended a personal losing streak that dated to last July, pitching into the seventh inning Sunday and helping the Twins top the Kansas City Royals 8-3 to avoid a three-game sweep. Hughes (1-1), who signed a $24 million, three-year deal in December, allowed an RBI single to Omar Infante in the fifth and a two-run homer to Alcides Escobar in the seventh while winning for the first time in 17 appearances. He had lost eight games since that victory on July 2. Josmil Pinto homered and Trevor Plouffe and Kurt Suzuki each drove in a pair of runs for the Twins, who battered Yordano Ventura (1-1) before piling on against the Royals bullpen. The loss ended Kansas Citys five-game winning streak. Hughes solid showing came after he had allowed 12 earned runs in his first 15 innings with Minnesota. The former All-Star had not survived past the sixth since July 13, when he was still a member of the New York Yankees and was facing his current team. It helped that the Twins staked him to an early lead. After they went 1 for 8 with runners in scoring position in a 5-4 loss Saturday, Plouffe came through with a double in the Twins first opportunity Sunday. His drive into the gap in right was enough to score Brian Dozier and Joe Mauer and give Minnesota a 2-0 lead in the first inning. The Twins added on in the fourth. After Suzuki walked, the Royals were unable to turn a double play on a grounder by Aaron Hicks. Ventura then threw the ball away trying to pick him off first, and a wild pitch put Hicks on third base. Eduardo Escobars single scored the run. Ventura was finally pulled from the game in the fifth, when the 22-year-old right-hander gave up a leadoff triple to Plouffe and a single to Chris Colabello. He allowed four runs on six hits and four walks in four-plus innings, a line that looks even uglier after two dominant outings in which he allowed a combined one run on six hits against Tampa Bay and Houston. The Royals bullpen, which had thrown 14 straight scoreless innings, never gave their offence a chance to get Ventura off the hook. Pintos homer came off Louis Coleman later in the fifth, and Justin Marks -- making his big league debut -- allowed three more runs in the seventh. Escobars two-run shot later in the seventh knocked Hughes from the game, but relievers Brian Duensing, Casey Fien and Glen Perkins made sure his long losing streak would finally end. NOTES: The Twins played with 24 players after claiming OF Sam Fuld off waivers from Oakland and designating OF Darin Mastroianni for assignment. Fuld is expected to join the Twins on Tuesday in Tampa Bay. ... The Royals open a four-game series Monday in Cleveland with RHP Jeremy Guthrie on the mound. The Twins are off before their three-game set against the Rays. ... The Twins left 11 on base. The Royals stranded eight. Sergio Ramos Real Madrid Jersey .ca. The NHL Play of the Year showdown kicks off with some slick moves going head-to-head with a combination of soft hands and endless patience. Luka Modric Real Madrid Jersey . The 6-foot-10 centre who won an NBA title with the Miami Heat was voted to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame on Monday, adding that honour to becoming a board member at his alma mater. http://www.realmadridfcprohop.us/Toni-Kroos-Real-Madrid-Jersey/ .C. Lions signed cornerback Dante Marsh to a contract extension on Friay and released receiver Paris Jackson.INDIAN WELLS, Calif. - Montreals Eugenie Bouchard advanced to the round of 16 at the BNP Paribas Open on Sunday after downing Italys Sara Errani in straight sets. Bouchard, ranked 18th in the world, hit 36 winners and needed just 75 minutes to dispose of 10th-ranked Errani 6-3, 6-3. The 20-year-old Bouchard won 76 per cent of her first serve points in the match. Her next match will be against No. 7 Simona Halep of Romania. On the mens side, Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil fell 6-0, 6-2 to Mikhail Kukushkin of Kazakhstan in the second round in just over an hour. It was Pospisils first match after getting a first round bye as the tournaments No. 25 seed. Spains Roberto Bautista Agut knocked out Tomas Berdych, also in the second round, beating the fourth-seeded Czech player 4-6, 6-2, 6-4. Berdych had won 11 matches in a row in February and is 16-4 this year. "He really handled the tough situation today really well," Berdych said. "But secondly, more important to me, anything I touched today was basically bad and was wrong. So really, just to recap it, definitely my worst match that I had this year. Thats it, you know." Two-time tournament champion Novak Djokovic, seeded second, was a 7-6 (1), 6-2 winner over Victor Hanescu of Romania in their second-round match. "I was not very happy with my performance but it was a straight set win," Djokovic said. "Im going to have to work very hard on the practice court to get better." Second-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska coasted into the fourth round with a 6-0, 6-0 victory over Annikka Beck of Germany, and 2011 champion Caroline Wozniacki topped qualifier Yaroslava Shvedova of Kazakhstan 7-6 (7), 3-6, 6-1. Dani Ceballos Real Madrid Jersey. . In the late match, No. 7 seed Jelena Jankovic overcame back problems to defeat Magdalena Rybarikova of Slovakia 6-3, 6-2. Sixth-seeded Juan Martin del Potro withdrew because of ligament damage in his left wrist. The Argentine player also pulled out of the Dubai tournament last week. Ninth-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga of France also dropped out, falling 6-4, 6-4 to countryman Julien Benneteau. John Isner, the No. 12 seed and the only remaining American from the original 14-man contingent, advanced with a 7-6 (5), 6-3 victory over Russias Nikolay Davydenko. Isner, slowed by an ankle injury earlier this season, said he feels good physically and mentally. "Its a situation thats very good for me," the 6-foot-10 former University of Georgia player said. "In the U.S., (on a) hard court that bounces high and pretty slow, and have the fans on my side, I cant ask for anything more. All the surroundings bode extremely well for me. So Im in a good place." He said he wasnt concerned about upholding American honour, either. "No, I dont," he said. "I guess yesterday wasnt a great day for our American men. But, you know, selfishly, Im just worried about myself, really. I certainly want all those guys to do well. But at the same time, its not my concern at all. My concern is myself and just trying to keep moving forward and keep getting better and get back to where I want to be." ' ' '
Ara
Cevapla

Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
  http://www.usahealthcart.com/keto-bodytone/ gregoandez 0 1 7 saat önce
Son Yorum: gregoandez
  Buffalo, NY (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.argentinasoccerauthentic.com/Lionel-Messi zhanjiao1212 0 95 22-04-2019, Saat: 06:16
Son Yorum: zhanjiao1212
  PINEHURST, N. [url=http://www.officialnationalsgearshop.com/Nationals-Shawn-Kelley-Ki zhanjiao1212 0 105 22-04-2019, Saat: 06:15
  (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.teamusaolympicsshop.us/Olympics-Larry-Bird-Usa-Jersey zhanjiao1212 0 102 22-04-2019, Saat: 06:06
  Chicago, IL (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.grizzliesbasketballpro.info/Garrett-Templ zhanjiao1212 0 101 22-04-2019, Saat: 06:02

Hızlı Menü:

Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi